The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon, the new spin-off series in The Walking Dead Universe starring Norman Reedus and debuting later this year on AMC and AMC+, announced today new cast members have joined the show as series regulars alongside Reedus and previously announced series regular Clémence Poésy.
The new cast members and their rolese are as follows:
- Anne Charrier (The Last Deadly Mission) in the role of “Genet"
- Laika Blanc Francard (My Night) in the role of “Sylvie”
- Eriq Ebanouey (Fox Hunt) in the role of “Fallou”
- Romain Levi (The Tunnel) in the role of “Codron”
- Newcomer Louis Puech Scigliuzzi in the role of “Laurent”
In The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon, Daryl (Reedus) washes ashore in France and struggles to piece together how he got there and why. The series tracks his journey across a broken but resilient France as he hopes to find a way back home. As he makes the journey, though, the connections he forms along the way complicate his ultimate plan.
The series is executive-produced by Scott M. Gimple, Showrunner David Zabel, Reedus, Greg Nicotero, Angela Kang, Brian Bockrath and Daniel Percival. The AMC Studios-produced series is currently filming in France and will debut later this year on AMC and AMC+.
Check out some first-look photos of the show below: