Ian Goldberg Talks Jim With EW; Bustle Asks What Alicia & Charlie Saw
This week, Ian Goldberg discusses Jim's fate with Entertainment Weekly, while Bustle wonders what Alicia and Charlie saw. Plus, ComicBook.com has a peek at next week's episode. Read on for more:
• Ian Goldberg tells Entertainment Weekly that Jim is "facing his own mortality. He knows he’s going to die, but we’ve also seen that Jim is a character who has a real drive and a purpose in this world, and that purpose is brewing his beer."
• Bustle asks, "What do Alicia and Charlie see on Fear The Walking Dead? Their new source of hope is a minor mystery."
• ComicBook.com spotlights two previews for next week's episode, "I Lose People...", that has this synopsis: "The group’s hope falters as they seek a way out; Alicia and Charlie reunite with friends."
• Discussing Morgan's crossover with Meaww, Lennie James explains, "I warmed to the idea even though I hated the notion of having to deal with leaving The Walking Dead. This is a way of leaving without leaving so, that's kind of why I went for it."
• Speaking with Fandom, Lennie James says, "I would quite like to see a version where the virus mutates and does something new and unexpected to the walkers. Either they gain some kind of consciousness or they gain speed. And either one of those I think will be really interesting."
• ComicBook.com comments, "For now, Jim lives on, but like The Walking Dead's Carl Grimes (and ironically enough, The Walking Dead's Jim), he has been bitten in a place where amputation cannot provide a cure or temporary solution."
• For recaps and reviews of Season 4, Episode 14, "MM 54," check out 411mania.com, CarterMatt, ComicBook.com, Culturess, Den of Geek, Entertainment Weekly, FanSided, Syfy Wire, TooFab, TV Insider, TVLine and Uproxx.
Fear the Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9/8c. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.