Albuquerque Journal Interviews Bob Odenkirk; Vulture Recommends Saul
This week, the Albuquerque Journal interviews Bob Odenkirk, while Vulture recommends binge-watching Better Call Saul. Plus, CarterMatt reports on Vince Gilligan directing the Season 3 premiere. Read on for more:
• Bob Odenkirk muses to the Albuquerque Journal, "How does this great guy, Jimmy McGill, who we meet in Better Call Saul, become Saul Goodman? It’s a shame, right? It’s a terrible shame."
• Vulture recommends binge-watching Better Call Saul, "which has developed into a remarkable series in its own right, already garnering a few 'better than the original' think pieces."
• CarterMatt reports that Vince Gilligan is directing the Season 3 premiere.
• Asked by The Huffington Post about Marie and Hank appearing on Better Call Saul, Betsy Brandt says, "I don’t think that’s out of the question. You know, it’s definitely been discussed and I feel like that’s something that we could see. I’ll do anything those guys want."
• Looking ahead, International Business Times presents "our wish list for Better Call Saul Season 3."
• Scotland's Daily Record interviews Laura Fraser, who played Lydia on Breaking Bad, who declares, "I love Better Call Saul, I absolutely love it. I can’t wait for series three, it’s so good. I think it’s even better than Breaking Bad."
• CarterMatt wonders about Jimmy and Kim's future, noting, "We know that she’s here in the past, and we know that she cares for Jimmy; unfortunately, she’s also well-aware of the wide array of problems that he has and the skeletons in his closet."
• Comparing Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad, Recombu says, "There's still some shocking moments and plenty of nerve-shredding plot twists, of course, making Better Call Saul one of the best shows of recent times."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.