Seven Ways to Get Ready for the Return of Hell on Wheels Season 4 This Saturday at 9/8c
Hell on Wheels is back! This Saturday, November 8 at 9/8c, Season 4 returns when Episode 411, "Bleeding Kansas," premieres on AMC. Want to get your boots a little dirty before hitting the streets of Cheyenne again? Here are seven ways to catch up before Saturday:
1. Tune in to the Hell on Wheels marathon, beginning this Saturday, November 8 at 11AM/10c on AMC, to catch up on the first ten episodes of the season before watching Episode 411, "Bleeding Kansas" at 9/8c. You can also catch up on recent full episodes online.
2. Watch a video featuring the cast and creators teasing what's to come in the final three episodes of Season 4.
4. Curious what Colm Meaney's favorite Durant line from Season 4 is? Or what Jonathan Scarfe thinks of his character, Sidney Snow? Go behind the scenes with exclusive cast interviews.
5. Missed something? Need a refresher? Read recaps for every episode of Season 4, as well as for past seasons.
6. Test your knowledge of the series by playing Hell on Wheels Ultimate Fan Games.
Hell on Wheels returns this Saturday at 9/8c on AMC.