Hell on Wheels on Complex's 'Most Anticipated' TV List; Common Opens Up to Men's Fitness
Hell on Wheels Season 2 appears on another list of highly anticipated summer TV shows, while Season 1's DVD set continues to reap praise. Also, Common dishes about the exercise regimen that keeps him in shape for Hell on Wheels. Read on for more Hell on Wheels news!
• Complex magazine includes Hell on Wheels on its list of most anticipated summer TV shows and calls Common's performance "gritty and emotionally vibrant."
• Men's Fitness interviews Common about his workout routine, which includes rhyming while jogging: "It's a tough endurance workout, especially when your rhyme pattern is filled with a lot of words."
• Fox News in Denver praises the Season 1 DVD of Hell on Wheels, calling the show "an outstanding hour of television that you can revisit again and again." Also touting the Season 1 set are Comics Grinder, Comic Book Therapy and Flick Direct.
• The San Antonio Express-News notes that the Hell on Wheels Season 2 premiere will coincide with the 150th anniversary of the Union Pacific railroad. [No Link]
• All Hip Hop reports that Common tweeted for the NBA during the NBA Western Conference Finals.