Hell on Wheels Earns Rosie Award Noms; Colm Meaney Comedy to Premiere at Tribeca Festival
Hell on Wheels has nabbed five nominations for this year's Rosie Awards, honoring excellence in Alberta film and TV, and Colm Meaney can soon be seen in a new Terry George comedy. Read on for more Hell on Wheels news.
• Celebrating excellence in Alberta film and TV, The Alberta Media Production Industries Association has honored Hell on Wheels with five Rosie Award nominations including a nod for Best Dramatic Series.
• The Calgary Herald reports on the economic significance of Hell on Wheels' Rosie Award nominations.
• Irish Times interviews filmmaker Terry George about his new comedy Whole Lotta Sole, starring Colm Meaney and Brendan Fraser, which will premiere at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival.
• StarTribune reports that Common will perform at this year's second annual SoundTown fest.
• The Calgary Herald includes Hell on Wheels as part of a poll for favorite locally produced shows. Vote now!