Billboard Highlights Common's Hard Work; TV Fanatic Interviews Christopher Heyerdahl
This week, Billboard talks with series creators Joe and Tony Gayton about their appreciation for Common's contributions on set, while Christopher Heyerdahl tells TV Fanatic how much he enjoys fan reactions to The Swede. Read on for more Hell on Wheels news.
• Series creators Joe and Tony Gayton tell Billboard that Common is the hardest-working man on the set.
• TV Fanatic interviews Christopher Heyerdahl, who says he was attracted to his character, The Swede, because of the "deep complexities."
• Florida Today reports that Tony Gayton considers "Hell on Wheels" to be the highlight of his entire career.
• Buzz about the Hell on Wheels Season Finale is also covered by Geek Invaders and Media Market Journal.
• Cowboys and Indians Magazine interviews Anson Mount who says of his character, Cullen, "He just has a gut instinct for what's right and wrong."
• Shockya.com has photos from Colm Meaney's upcoming film, Bel Ami.