NY Times Interviews Bob Odenkirk; Berlin Film Festival to Screen Season 2
This week, The New York Times interviews Bob Odenkirk, while the Berlin Film Festival will screen Season 2. Plus, Season 1 will hit Netflix on Feb. 1. Read on for more:
• The New York Times interviews Bob Odenkirk who talks about how Saul has changed him: "I love sketch comedy — I still love it, I still write it. And I loved acting in sketch comedy, because it’s funny as hell. But drama is totally different. You have to express multiple drives or conflicting desires."
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, Season 2 will screen at the Berlin Film Festival next month as part of a section focusing on high-end TV series -- and notes the show is "definitely this year's hottest TV ticket in Berlin."
• Entertainment Weekly reveals that Season 1 will be available Feb. 1 on Netflix.
• Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Michael McKean, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian, Michael Mando, Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould will appear at a Better Call Saul panel at PaleyFest in Los Angeles in March, says The Hollywood Reporter.
• Zap2it spotlights AMC's Season 2 promo, where Peter Gould teases that Season 2 "gets pretty wild. Things get dark and things get big."
• Esquire debuts a new Season 2 teaser, saying that "it gives yet another hint that Jimmy McGill will veer ever closer to the sleazy Saul we know and love."
• Uproxx looks at "who we met in season one and where you’ve seen the many familiar faces before Better Call Saul came along."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.