LA Times Places Terror on Winter Watch List; EP on Adapting Book, Per Deadline
This week, the Los Angeles Times puts The Terror on its list of TV to watch this winter, while Deadline highlights the show's executive producer's thoughts on adapting the book. Plus, CarterMatt checks out a new trailer. Read on for more:
• The Los Angeles Times' winter TV watch list includes The Terror: "Terror has long been a staple on AMC, thanks to its hit zombie series The Walking Dead and spin-off Fear the Walking Dead. This spring, the cable network launches The Terror, which promises more scare factors."
• Deadline reports that Executive Producer David Kajganich shares his thought on adapting Dan Simmons' book, The Terror, with him explaining that the project is "true to the tension of the characters and experience of the crew in the book."
• Spotlighting a new trailer for The Terror, CarterMatt calls it "a scary show and it also looks to be a visually stunning show at the same time."
• Flickering Myth characterizes the trailer as "ominous," while Screen Rant thinks it's "pulse pounding."
• Executive Producer David Kajganich, previewing The Terror, explains that "horror that works best is the kind that doesn’t show itself right away," Syfy reports.
• BT introduces the cast of The Terror, which it calls "the epic AMC series."
Be the first to see what mysteries are uncovered and get updates on The Terror by signing up for the Insiders Club.