Common Still Marveling at Oscar Win; Anson Mount, Colm Meaney in Movie Trailers
This week, Common says he still can't believe he's an Oscar winner. Plus, Anson Mount and Colm Meaney show up in movie trailers for The Forger and Where the Devil Hides, respectively. Read on for more:
• Common tells Variety he's still marveling at his best song Oscar: "It’s the greatest achievement I've had as a professional in my life. Some days I walk by and I can't believe this is here with my name on it. It’s such an amazing feeling and I really want to use the energy and the platform to do more."
• Catch Anson Mount at MovieWeb in the trailer for The Forger, a movie starring John Travolta that will be available exclusively to DirecTV subscribers on March 26 before it opens in theaters and on VOD platforms on April 24.
• Check out Colm Meaney at Dread Central in an exclusive clip from Where the Devil Hides, a movie that was recently released on DVD in the U.K.
• John Wirth is quoted in a Variety article marveling at Carlton Cuse's ability to run four dramas and other projects at the same time.
• CBC News, discussing Alberta's quest to build a film studio in Calgary, mentions TV shows like Hell on Wheels that are already shot in and around the city.
• The U.K.'s Coventry Telegraph highlights Colm Meaney's upcoming appearance at the MCM Birmingham Comic Con later this month.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.