GoldDerby Assesses Best Actor Emmy Race; Rhea Seehorn Speaks With EDGE
This week, Gold Derby assesses the best actor Emmy race, while Rhea Seehorn speaks with EDGE. Plus, The Oregonian recommends Better Call Saul. Read on for more:
• Gold Derby declares, "Kevin Spacey (House of Cards), Rami Malek (Mr. Robot) and Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul) are locked in a tight three-way race to claim Emmy gold."
• EDGE Magazine interviews Rhea Seehorn, who says that Kim is "fully realized as she is. It’s a gift to get to play someone that has layers and layers that keep unpeeling, to play subtext and backstory."
• The Oregonian recommends Better Call Saul because Bob Odenkirk's "touching, subtle performance makes it worthwhile."
• The Wall Street Journal points out that Better Call Saul has led to "a new trend in local attorney advertising."
• The Los Angeles Times reports that Bob Odenkirk will narrate an episode of Drunk History where he "gets drunk and talks about the disco demolition in Chicago."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.