8 Ways to Get Ready for the Comic Book Men Midseason Premiere
Like Steve Rogers emerging from an icy hiatus as Captain America, Comic Book Men comes back to life on the small screen. Here are ten ways to prepare for the show's triumphant return this Sunday at Midnight/11c:
1. Jump right into new episodes with a full preview episode available online now.
2. Still need to catch up on Season 5? Or want to go back to your favorite moments? Watch full episodes from the first half of the season.
3. Get a glimpse of what's to come in the Midseason Premiere with two sneak peeks of Stan Lee's visit to the Secret Stash.
4. In honor of Stan Lee's cameo at the Stash, look back at his many roles in recent comic book movies.
5. Want to start reading comic books, but not sure where to start? Resident comic guru, Mike Zapcic, offers some suggestions in this week's Comic Book Pull List.
6. Do you ever wonder what kind of superhero you'd be? Get an answer with the Which Superhero Are You? Personality Quiz!
7. Get social! The best part of being a comic book fan is sharing your geekiness with others. Chat with other fans on Facebook and Twitter.
8. Sign up for the AMC Weekly to get all of the latest news from the Stash, delivered directly to your inbox.
Comic Book Men premieres this Sunday at Midnight/11c.