Cleveland.com Highlights Bad Characters; The Week Says Saul Is Must-Watch
This week, Cleveland.com looks back at the Breaking Bad characters on Better Call Saul, while The Week recommends binge-watching the show. Plus, the arrival of Gus is being teased on Twitter. Read on for more:
• Cleveland.com lists all the Breaking Bad characters who have appeared on Better Call Saul, including major people like Jimmy and Mike and more minor people like Lawson.
• The Week recommends Better Call Saul as a show to watch in 2017, saying, "Simply put, this is one of the best shows on television."
• Reel Life With Jane recommends binge-watching Better Call Saul, describing it as "a gripping series where it is evident that life may not always turn out the way we hope."
• CNET reports that Better Call Saul will be available for offline streaming for Australian subscribers of Stan, a video on-demand player.
• International Business Times reports that the show's Twitter feed has "teased the arrival of Gus with yet another tweet, showing a behind-the-scene picture of [Giancarlo] Esposito posing alongside Ignacio 'Nacho' Varga (Michael Mando)."
• According to The Christian Post, Better Call Saul's Twitter account "posted a gif of Jimmy (Bob Odenkirk) and Kim (Rhea Seehorn) in the office with the caption 'Jimmy and Kim are ready for more clients when #BetterCallSaul returns on April 10.'"
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.