Bob Odenkirk Appears on Kimmel; Peter Gould Teases Kim, Chuck Paths
This week, Bob Odenkirk appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, while Peter Gould teases Kim's and Chuck's paths going forward. Plus, Odenkirk is writing a comic memoir. Read on for more:
• Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Bob Odenkirk responds to speculation of Gus' return by joking, "I imagine he’ll be in the first moment…Let’s go," according to Time. Further, Zap2it lists four reasons "we’re on board with the return of Gus Fring."
• Talking to Vulture, Peter Gould teases, "Kim and Chuck are both going to be faced with a lot of tough choices, and it’s possible, I personally think it’s possible, that any of these characters could maybe not have a moral descent. Maybe there could be redemption."
• The New York Times reports that Bob Odenkirk is writing a book of personal essays that's described as "'a comic exploration' of his life and work."
• Assessing Better Call Saul's Emmy chances, Deadline says, "I can’t think of anything more difficult than following up one of the greatest television series of all time (yes, that would be Breaking Bad), and delivering something equally compelling and yet distinct."
• Australia's The Iris interviews Rhea Seehorn, who comments, "I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping for the moment when Kim meets Mike Ehrmantraut, hopefully not for deadly reasons."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.