USA Today Hails Saul as One of Best TV Spinoffs; Backstage Lauds Saul
This week, USA Today hails Better Call Saul as one of TV's best spinoffs, while Backstage labels the show a phenomenon. Plus, Screen Rant sorts the show's characters into their Hogwarts houses. Read on for more:
• USA Today counts Better Call Saul as one of TV's best spinoffs, calling the show "an unqualified success" and commending Jonathan Banks and Rhea Seehorn for "delivering stellar performances."
• Backstage calls Better Call Saul, which is up for a Screen Actors Guild award, "a phenomenon in its own right, a consistent tour de force of writing, directing, and especially acting."
• Screen Rant decides to look at 10 characters "from everyone's favorite Breaking Bad spin-off (wait, isn't it the only Breaking Bad spin-off?), Better Call Saul, and sort them into their Hogwarts houses. It's time to find out who goes where!"
• BBC heralds Better Call Saul as "the best-received prequel on the box right now" and declares the show "appears to be the benchmark that any new TV prequel has to meet."
• CGMagazine ranks Better Call Saul the year's best TV show, singling out Bob Odenkirk's and Rhea Seehorn's performances and observing, "Each aspect of Better Call Saul works in symbiosis to make the best TV show possible, which in turn makes it the best show of the year."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.