Showbiz Junkies on Saul Award Nod; Observer Extols Gilligan/Gould
This week, Showbiz Junkies reports on Better Call Saul's Peabody Award nomination, while Observer is a fan of Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould. Plus, The Hollywood Reporter recognizes the show in its Power Rankings. Read on for more:
• Showbiz Junkies reports that Better Call Saul has been honored with a Peabody Award nomination in the Entertainment category.
• Observer extols Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould as two of the most talented writers working today and calls Better Call Saul "one of the top 10 or so best shows on television."
• The Hollywood Reporter calls Better Call Saul a show that's "strong enough to demand that you watch it immediately."
• Bob Odenkirk goes Hiking with Kevin (Nealon) and, discussing Better Call Saul, he says, "It's very exciting. It's very fun to be part of a well-written story."
• CarterMatt is excited about Season 3 hitting Netflix because "they are actually giving Netflix viewers plenty of time to either watch for the first time or re-watch leading up to the fourth season premiere."
• According to PopCulture.com, Better Call Saul is one of the top 10 shows that "pet owners love to binge with their furry friends."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest news, sign up for the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.