Bob Odenkirk Speaks With THR About Saul; Saul Named One of Odenkirk's Funniest Roles
This week, Bob Odenkirk speaks with The Hollywood Reporter about Better Call Saul, while Saul is deemed one of Odenkirk's funniest characters by IFC. Plus, The Independent has the news that filming for Season 1 is done. Read on for more:
• Bob Odenkirk, speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, describes Better Call Saul as "85 percent drama, 15 percent comedy."
• Saul Goodman is No. 3 on IFC's list of Bob Odenkirk's funniest characters: "Bob is the ultimate scene stealer in Breaking Bad. Between his sarcastic quips and condescending advice, Saul became everyone’s favorite lawyer."
• The Independent reports that filming of Season 1 has wrapped, and Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould are now in edit mode.
• Bob Odenkirk sits down with The Portland (Ore.) Mercury about his new book, A Load of Hooey, to talk about his writing process and the funniest book he's ever read.
• Check out Bob Odenkirk on IFC's The Birthday Boys playing "a dad who just wants what is best for his kids — and if that means raising all seven of his sons to be DJs, well so be it."
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Better Call Saul news, join the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.