The 2011 Sundance Film Festival is well underway, and starting tonight, Mon., Jan. 24, video interviews and festival updates will air all week on AMC. In the meantime, check out the live Tweets from AMC News or follow the festival coverage from the Sundance Channel blog, SUNfiltered.
• An interview with Sundance founder Robert Redord
• An interview with this year’s “It” girl, Lizzie Olsen
• A video taking you inside the annual Filmmakers Brunch
• An interview with costume designer Stacey Battat (Another Happy Day), which includes tips on dressing like Kate Bosworth and Demi Moore
• A video interview with The Guard‘s stars, Don Cheadle, Brendan Gleeson, and director John Michael McDonagh
• A photo gallery of stars including James Franco and Liv Tyler