- Fearfest Central
- AMC Fearfest Awards 2010 Polls for the Palme d’Gore, Queen of the Scream Queens, the Bleeding Man, and more.
- On-Air Schedule Over 60 movies — from 28 Days Later… to The Wolf Man — running from Oct. 18 to 31.
- B-movies Online Five new zombie movies — one with Vincent Price — plus nineteen other horror B-movies.
- Killer Conversations Video
Video interviews with The Walking Dead‘s Frank Darabont, horror icon Wes Craven, and others.
- New Blood Video Interviews with horror’s up-and-comers such as James Wan (Saw) and Derek Mears (Friday the 13th).
- Two Swedes Sweding
Comedic shorts by two crazy horror fans reenacting Halloween, Friday the 13th, and eight other iconic fright flicks.
- The Walking Dead
AMC’s new original series premieres on Sun., Oct. 31, at 10PM | 9C.
You’ve already started selecting the winners of the AMC Fearfest Awards for the Scream Queen and Bleeding Man categories, but now the time has come to train your focus behind the camera, to the evil geniuses who direct Night of the Living Dead, Halloween, and The Shining. Of course, the directors of these movies are men who need no introduction to horror fans: George A. Romero, John Carpenter, and Stanley Kubrick.
Romero is a true horror legend is the man who made zombies cool with Night of the Living Dead. Carpenter did the same for the slasher flick, setting the stage for decades of imitators with the terrifying Halloween. And Kubrick, while best known outside the horror genre, created one of the truly memorable flicks of any directing The Shining. You can also cast your vote for Francis Ford Coppola (Dracula) or Oscar-winner Danny Boyle (28 Days Later…). And what would an award for directing even be without James Cameron (Aliens) in the mix?
You have until the time AMC Fearfest wraps up (on Oct. 31, at 10PM | 9C, with the premiere of The Walking Dead) to cast your vote to decide which man behind the camera truly deserves to be called Evil Genius.Read More