• Box office pundits are predicting a debut on the level of Titanic for James Cameron’s Avatar. Yes, but Avatar lacks the one ingredient that made Titanic a colossal hit: Billy Zane. What? He was in the movie. Look it up.
• Roy Disney, nephew to Walt and longtime Disney animation executive, passed away at the age of 79.
• Date Night costars Tina Fey and Steve Carell could reteam for Mail-Order Groom, a comedy about a woman who orders up a husband from Eastern Europe. Why are these two talented comedic actors saddled with a premise that Robin Williams would’ve turned down in 1985?
• The first Iron Man 2 trailer has finally premiered. All your favorites are here: Robert Downey Jr., War Machine, Yakov Smirnoff. What? That’s actually Mickey Rourke doing a heavy Russian accent? Uh oh.
• Bryan Singer will return to the X-Men franchise with First Class,
a prequel that looks at the early years of the X-Men. Journey back to
the days when Wolverine just had a nasty set of fingernails.
• Word is Sam Raimi is butting heads with Sony over the direction of Spider-Man 4. He better not be lobbying for another dance sequence.
• Even more Iron Man 2 photos have been released, in case you need more. Tony Stark sitting at a table! Ahhhhh!Read More