• Summit Entertainment is considering splitting Breaking Dawn, the final Twilight installment, into two parts. Just like a vampire to prolong their victim’s torture.
• Alec Baldwin claims he’s lost interest in acting and plans to retire in 2012. He then added, “Uh, go see It’s Complicated, out this Christmas. I guess.”
• The first official poster from Iron Man 2 has been released, featuring the first look at War Machine. Or is that Robocop?
• Helen Mirren could play Queen Elizabeth II again in the biopic Mother: The Indira Ghandi Story. Hey, if Roger Moore could play Bond seven times then Mirren certainly deserves another crack.
• Warner Bros. is betting that Beautiful Creatures, a teen lit Gothic horror novel they’ve optioned, will become the next Twilight. Why not just call it “Sparkly Creatures” and cash the checks now?
• Paul Greengrass has reportedly quit the fourth Bourne movie over
problems with Universal. Which is good news for everyone who hates
shaky camera work, but bad news for fans of quality movies.
• The first photos of Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan in the Karate Kid update have been released. So will the Cobra Kai be stealing his juice money?Read More