An alien race of gear-headed shape-shifters. An artificial intelligence gone horribly (and evilly) awry. Put the two together and you’re bound to create a few fireworks. But which robotic intelligence has the superior engineering and firepower to take out the other? Could the benevolent Optimus Prime ever hope to wipe out the single-minded SkyNet? (Perhaps Megatron has the appropriate evil cred to take down Cyberdyne Systems’ top-of-the-line model.) It’s a scifi showdown the likes of which you’ve never seen, and you decide the outcome. So who will rule the galaxy — robots in disguise, or robots disguised as Arnold Schwarzenegger?
- Transformers 2 TrailerA sneak peek of Revenge of the Fallen
- Transformers ReviewSciFi Scanner says it’s not much more than meets the CGI
- Alternate ReviewAMC Filmcritic thinks it’s a heavy metal demolition derby
- Transformers TournamentAutobots battle Decepticons, and you decide the winner
- Transformers vs. TerminatorsWhich ‘bot kills the competition?
- Michael Bay Fan QuizHow much do you know about the Transformers director?