• Bradley Cooper has signed on to play “Face” in the A-Team movie. Hopefully Mr. T will show up as a future version of himself, ala Spock in Star Trek.
• Word has it Fox only wants to do an Alien prequel if Ridley Scott signs on to direct. For once we agree with the studio hacks.
• The first photo of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash in Iron Man 2 has been released. He looks like Russel Crowe in Gladiator crossed with a hobo version of Robocop.
• The Screen Actors Guild voted yes on a two-year contract
that would cover features and television and effectively end the
union’s bitter struggle with the Alliance of Motion Picture and
• Robert Rodriguez is planning to produce a live-action version of The Jetsons. The real surprise here is that a Jetsons movie hasn’t already happened. It’s pretty much the last cartoon left to adapt.
• Caprica actress Alessandra Torresani has been cast as Lita Ford in the Runaway biopic. Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning also star. Next up, “The Go-Go’s Story”?Read More