Movie-goers are flocking to theaters by the starship-load to catch J.J. Abrams’ flashy reboot of the Star Trek franchise. There’s obviously plenty about the movie that works, including Zachary Quinto’s turn as a certain pointy-eared Vulcan logistician. But is Quinto’s master portrayal better than Leonard Nimoy’s iconic turn?
- J.J. Abrams InterviewLearn about the new movie from the director
- Damon Lindelof InterviewThe movie’s executive producer explains why Trek needed a reboot
- Simon Pegg InterviewLearn about the new Scotty, actor Simon Pegg
- Ultimate Fan QuizTest your Trek trivia with questions from the movies.
- John Scalzi’s Trek Cheat SheetCatch up on past movie plots with original Trek Haiku
- Villains Photo GalleryFind out what warped these Trek movie villains
- Aliens Photo QuizSee how well you know the obscure Trek aliens
- Franchise OverviewFilm historian Tim Dirks takes a detailed look at the various entries in the series
- Meet Your MakersCatch up with the careers of the Original Series cast