Woody Allen is not only one of America’s most iconic filmmakers, he’s also one of its most prolific. You can count on Woody to deliver a movie every year, along with the occasional play, book and jazz concert. This year, his new movie Whatever Works opens up the Tribeca Film Festival thereby marking his 44th flick as director. (Anyone remember What’s Up, Tiger Lily? from 1966?)
Everyone loves Curse of the Jade Scorpion — but how do you feel about the movies that fall in between? Rank your favorites — or leave suggestions in the comments section below — from ten underrated masterpieces. Manhattan Murder Mystery fans, unite!
- Festival TicketsYour online box office for screenings, industry panels and other festival events
- Movie TrailersGet a sneak peek at what films are screening at this year’s festival
- Photo GalleryMovie stills of this year’s lineup from Whatever Works to The Girlfriend Experience
- Video InterviewsAMC News Correspondent Jacob Soboroff gets up close with the stars
- Woody Allen PollHere’s a chance to show your support of the director’s most underrated movies