• Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is reluctant to appear in Terminator Salvation. Come on, Arnold! It’s not like you have a state to run or anything.
• Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino is looking to become the actor’s top-grossing movie at the international box office.
• Danny Devito has acquired the rights to the life story of “Crazy Eddie”— the TV pitchman whose prices were so low, they were insane. Could a biopic of Matthew Lesko, the “free money” question mark suit guy, be next?
• Indiana Jones fans got a rare peak inside the making of the franchise when a 125-page transcript of the original story meeting that birthed Raiders of the Lost Ark was released.
• With audience reaction to Watchmen heavily mixed, some are speculating that the movie will experience a large box office drop-off and become the Fight Club
of superhero flicks. In other words: A very expensive cult movie that
the creepy guy who helps you out at Borders can’t stop talking about.