• io9 lists the major lawsuits involving the one, the only, the Man of Steel.
• Brad Pitt will be doing a scifi version of Homer’s Odyssey set in space. This is actually a pretty cool idea.
• The connection between J.G. Ballard and H.P. Lovecraft.
• Five reasons to give up on J.J. Abrams’ Fringe, all pretty compelling.
• The Bioshock 2 teaser trailer is out. It’s an unconventional looking sequel. Disappointing: I always thought Bioshock 2 should be set on a sister city on the moon. Sequelize the theme, not the setting.
• Our own John DeNardo with four reasons I’m glad I never watched Star Trek: Voyager.