• Monsters and Critics throws a party for King Kong , the classic monster film turned 75 on Saturday. The greatest gorilla has a birthday wish: No more inferior remakes please.
• We all make mistakes. Feel better about yours by reading Bloodydisgusting’s Top Ten “Doh!” Moments in Horror Movie History.
• You may not have found The Signal scary. But victims watching in Fullerton, CA did: Two People Stabbed While Watching Horror Movie at Theatre.
• You’ll have to wait a little longer to see Crispin Glover as The I Scream Man. Cinema Blend
says the picture is delayed but that Glover, thankfully, is still
willing to serve up a chilling performance as the demented ice-cream
• Steve Niles writes scary comics, screenplays and books. Find out more about the horror whore at horroryearbook.com. “I’m living my shut-in dream. Of course I’m starting to get very pale and my skin is kind of squishy.”
• New Line Cinema is dead. They started out with the horror film Alone in the Dark and then delivered A Nightmare on Elm Street . A fan pays his respects (via Cinematical) to “the house that Freddy built.”Read More