1. Horror novelist Scott Sigler fulfills his fantasy of playing with dolls as he counts down horror’s deadliest marionettes.
2. Laurie Holden, star of Stephen King’s The Mist, fesses up to a fear of sociopaths and the dark. Fortunately, the chances of those two coinciding are almost… Oh wait!
3. Monsterfest blogger Stacie Ponder explains how the Horror-and-3D combo is not just a gimmick. It’s a lifestyle.
4. Rob Zombie is going Jurassic with his next film, Tyrannosaurus Rex. Some predict a film about dinosaurs; others predict the title refers to a wrestler.
5. Benicio del Toro is getting spooky-scary with Wolfman makeup, as Empire magazine revealed the upcoming remake will not feature any CGI.
Monsterfest Talk Forum: The forum is talking about our favorite horror villains — which psycho or sicko is your favorite? Microwaved offered Pinhead from Log on to the Talk forum to join in this conversation, or start a Monsterfest topic of your own.Read More