1. Check out Mary Poppins: A Chilling Cut, a Hitchcock-inspired take on the Disney Classic. Suddenly, a spoon full of sugar sounds scary.
2. You might have to choose between your love of fast food and your love of horror films. This is really scary: Kentucky Fried Horror Show Irks KFC.
3. Patience is its own reward: Is This the Cloverfield Monster? points out that we know everything we need to know about this mysterious monster already…as long as it destroys the competition next Friday.
4. Turn your 3-D glasses in for opera glasses. Cronenberg’s Fly Opera Debuts This Fall.
5. There’s more to life than Cloverfield. Vote for 2008’s Most Anticipated Horror Film.