The TURN: Washington’s Spies Season 2 finale, “Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot,” premieres this Monday, June 8 at 10/9c. Looking for ways to pass the time until then? Here are ten ways to get ready:
2. Missed something? Watch every Season 2 episode of TURN: Washington’s Spies on amc.com using your cable provider login. Already seen them all? Explore the Season 2 Episodes guide, where you can watch Video Extras that take you behind the scenes of every Season 2 episode.
3. Go deeper: Explore the TURN: Washington’s Spies Season 2 interactive map to learn about the real-life locations and events seen or referenced on the series.
4. Read the TURN: Washington’s Spies Rivals online comic to learn more about the events that turned General George Washington and Robert Rogers into bitter rivals.
5. Think you’re an expert in all things TURN: Washington’s Spies? Prove it by playing Season 2 Ultimate Fan Games, then challenge your friends to beat your scores.
6. Got a question about Season 2? Submit it to Showrunner Craig Silverstein by Tuesday, June 9 at 5PM ET. Then check back later that week for his exclusive fan Q&A.
7. Get to know your favorite cast members by reading exclusive interviews with the series stars, including Jamie Bell (Abe Woodhull), Burn Gorman (Major Hewlett) and Samuel Roukin (John Graves Simcoe).
8. Read correspondence from TURN: Washington’s Spies characters, including Caleb’s guide to piloting the Turtle, a love letter from Peggy Shippen to John André, and a diary entry by Abe Woodhull following the Battle of Setauket.
The TURN: Washington’s Spies Season 2 finale airs this Monday at 10/9c on AMC.Read More