This week, Digital Spy spotlights Virgil, a new character played by Kevin Carroll while TV Guide shares everything they know about Season 10 so far. Plus, ComicBook.com reports on where to watch TWD Season 9. Read on for more:
• Digital Spy spotlights the first two photos of Virgil — released as the second of ten TWD X reveals leading up to the premiere of Season 10 — a character played by Kevin Carroll that “meets Daryl’s group in the middle of their All Out War against the Whisperers,” while CarterMatt muses, “Even though he’s coming on board late in the series’ run, we still think that he’ll make an impact.”
• TV Guide shares what “we know about The Walking Dead Season 10 so far,” noting that it will be “showrunner Angela Kang’s second season at the helm.”
• The Hollywood Reporter “presents a one-stop shop for all the details about the forthcoming series.”
• According to Forbes, Skybound Entertainment and Diageo, the owner of brands like Johnnie Walker and Guinness, will release a limited-edition The Walking Dead Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey this fall.
• Geeks of Doom reports that Season 9 will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital on August 20.
• Screen Rant lists “everything viewers currently know about the mysterious helicopter group” that spirited Rick away.
For more details on how to watch The Walking Dead and trailers for Season 10, sign up for the weekly The Walking Dead newsletter.Read More