This week, Danai Gurira speaks with The Hollywood Reporter about working with The Walking Dead‘s writers, while Bleeding Cool posts a photo of the actors who play Abraham and Judith. Plus, ComicBook.com is impressed by a recap that has one second from each episode so far. Read on for more:
• Danai Gurira speaks with The Hollywood Reporter about The Walking Dead‘s writers, saying, “When I really want to know, when I really want to collaborate, we have the conversation. As time goes on, you get more and more able to do that, and they start to create around how they understand you’re living in her, she’s living in you at this point.”
• Bleeding Cool posts a photo of Michael Cudlitz, who’s directing his second episode, and Cailey Fleming, who plays Judith, observing that “we get a righteously cute confirmation that work on his episode is already underway – and the feels over what might have been if Abraham had lived.”
• ComicBook.com hails “the world’s most concise recap” of every The Walking Dead so far, reporting that the show’s official Twitter account has “created a montage featuring one second from each of the episodes that have aired on TV so far.”
• ComicBook.com points out that Rick and Eastman (played by John Carroll Lynch) are indirectly influencing Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 because Lennie James says they’re “the two obvious men that happen to be in [Morgan’s] life that have taught him anything.”
• Out of the 21 TV deaths that “destroyed” Rotten Tomatoes, three of them are from The Walking Dead: Lizzie (“Carol made the call to shoot the girl”), Carl (who suffered a “death by zombie”) and Glenn.
To get full episodes, behind-the-scenes video and more, sign up for the weekly Dead Alert.Read More