This week, Norman Reedus talks to Variety at CES about playing Daryl, while Entertainment Weekly interviews Andrew Lincoln about the rest of Season 8. Plus, The Walking Dead gets an award nod from the Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild. Read on for more:
• “I could play Daryl Dixon forever,” Norman Reedus says at Variety‘s Entertainment Summit at CES 2018.
• Andrew Lincoln tells Entertainment Weekly that the rest of Season 8 is about Rick “trying to live through the unbelievable pain, in the middle of a war, and trying to reconcile this loss with what he’s fighting for. This is his worst nightmare being realized.”
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, The Walking Dead is nominated for a Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylist Guild Award in the category of Best Special Makeup Effects.
• Sharing photos from the second half of Season 8, Entertainment Weekly reveals, “The Feb. 25 Mid-Season Premiere begins with a bombed-out Alexandria in tatters and Carl clinging to life. And things will get worse before they get better.”
• Robert Kirkman, talking to Entertainment Weekly, says the Mid-Season Premiere is “a great tribute to Carl the character, and Chandler the actor. It’s definitely Chandler’s best work. His work in this episode is absolutely amazing. It’s something he should really be proud of.”
Watch the first half of Season 8 on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, XBox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about The Walking Dead, sign up for the weekly Dead Alert.Read More