In one week, the survivors go to war. The Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday, February 12 at 9/8c and, when it does, Rick and company are ready to fight back. They know it’s not just about them anymore — it’s about the future.
To win their war against the Saviors, the survivors must get ready. They’ll need to arm themselves, recruit other communities like the Kingdom and Hilltop and, most importantly, stay alive. Here’s everything you need to get ready for the Mid-Season Premiere:
- Video: The Cast and Crew Preview the “Beginning of the Resistance” Against Negan
- Video: Get Psyched for Battle With Rick’s Ultimate Pep Talk
- Video: Rick and Daryl Plan the War in a Sneak Peek of the Mid-Season Premiere
- Video: See How the Survivors Plan to Rise Up
- Get a First Look at a New Community and New Character With Sneak Peek Photos
- Binge the First Half of Season 7 Now on Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, AMC Mobile Apps and amc.com