What lies ahead for Rick’s group and the Alexandrians now that the walls have been breached and Negan’s men have become a threat? You’ll have to wait until Sunday to learn what the future holds. But, until then, here are ways to get ready for the series’ epic return this Sunday.
1. Watch the first four minutes of the Mid-Season Premiere right now.
2. Catch up on the entire series on AMC right now with The Walking Dead Marathon, featuring every episode to date. You can also watch full episodes from Season 6 using your cable provider log-in on amc.com or in the AMC Mobile App.
3. Get a look ahead at what the new world holds for the survivors with a behind-the-scenes video featuring the cast and producers expectations for the final episodes of Season 6. Then, take a look at the Mid-Season Premiere poster for even more clues.
5. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, the two-screen experience that lets you play along with each premiere episode as it’s airing on AMC and calculates whether or not you would have survived. In the meantime, browse previous Story Syncs for interactive exclusives and fan reaction to past episodes.
6. Explore the survivors’ community first-hand with a 360° interactive tour of Alexandria.
7. Download The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, the official mobile game of The Walking Dead, and experience the apocalypse with Daryl Dixon as your right-hand man.
8. Check out five sneak peek photos from the Mid-Season Premiere.
9. Go to TalkingDead.com and submit a question for host Chris Hardwick and his guests: Greg Nicotero, Carrie Underwood and a surprise cast member. Then on Sunday night, tune in to Talking Dead at 10/9c and play along with the Talking Dead Play Dead App.
The Walking Dead returns Sunday, February 14 at 9/8c on AMC.
Get your updates first. Sign up for Dead Alert.Read More