AMC invites you to start 2016 off with a bang this New Year’s with a five-day marathon of The Walking Dead. Beginning on Tue., Dec. 29, at 2PM/1c with the Season 2 Premiere, AMC will air five seasons of the series back-to-back-to-back. Take a trip down memory lane reliving the horrors of the Prison, Woodbury, Terminus and the Wolves; then stay up late on January 2nd for the Season 6 Mid-Season Finale, “Start to Finish” at 6AM/5c. Excited? Here are ten ways to get ready.
1. Start your binge right now. Catch up on Season 6 on amc.com and the AMC Mobile App.
2. Browse fan reaction and interactive exclusives for Seasons 4, 5 & 6 with The Walking Dead Story Sync.
3. Walk the streets of Alexandria and step into the survivors’ homes with the Alexandria 360° virtual reality experience.
4. See what lies ahead in the next chapter of The Walking Dead and get a first look at Negan.
5. Download The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, the official mobile game of The Walking Dead, and survive the apocalypse with Daryl Dixon as your right-hand man.
6. See how far the survivors have come with videos interviews on the evolution of Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carol and Michonne.
7. Test your recall and prove your devotion to the show with The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games.
8. Read Season 6 interviews with Andrew Lincoln, Lennie James, and the rest of the cast and crew.
9. Turn yourself into a walker, share with your friends and vote for your favorite Walker photos with the Dead Yourself App.
10. Join The Walking Dead Insiders Club for early and exclusive access to photos, videos, interviews, news and features.
The Walking Dead New Year’s Marathon begins on Tue., Dec. 29 at 2PM/1c on AMC.Read More