Brace yourself: The Walking Dead Midseason Finale airs this Sun., Nov. 30 at 9/8c on AMC. Until then, here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 508, “Coda.”
2. Watch a sneak peek video from Sunday’s all-new episode, “Coda.”
3. Check out two sneak peek photos from Episode 508.
4. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, a two-screen experience that immerses you in the show, lets you interact with other fans and tells you which character you’re most like each episode. Sign on for the Midseason Finale this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT and watch together with celebrity guest Keegan-Michael Key.
5. Play the The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games to test your devotion to the series.
6. Peruse behind-the-scenes photos from The Walking Dead Season 5.
7. Find out how long you’d survive the zombie apocalypse with The Walking Dead Survival Game.
8. Turn yourself into a walker, share with your friends and vote for your favorite Walker photos with the Dead Yourself App.
9. Join The Walking Dead Insiders Club for early and exclusive access to photos, videos, interviews, news and features (and to possibly win swag).
The Walking Dead Midseason Finale airs this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC.Read More