The Walking Dead Season 4 Finale airs this Sunday, March 30 at 9/8c on AMC. Looking to occupy yourself until then? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 16, “A.”
1. Catch up on The Walking Dead Season 4 with an all-day marathon starting Saturday, March 29 at 8/7c, leading up to the Season Finale on Sunday.
2. Watch recent full episodes of The Walking Dead Season 4 on www.amc.com using your cable provider log-in.
5. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, AMC’s two-screen experience for smartphone, tablet or computer. (The final Story Sync of the season will be this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT.)
6. Check out The Walking Dead Fantasy Sweepstakes, awarding a trip for two to the Season 5 Premiere in Los Angeles. Watch for the two code words during Sunday night’s Finale and enter them on the site for your chance to win.
7. Play the How Long Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse game.
8. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App, then zombify your friends with Dead Yourself’s new “Bite Me” feature.
9. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up to date between seasons and for a chance to win swag.
10. Go to TalkingDead.com and submit questions for host Chris Hardwick and this week’s guests, Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) and Show Runner, Executive Producer and Writer Scott Gimple. Then leave your questions for Scott Gimple to answer during a fan interview on www.amc.com later next week.Read More