The Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale airs this Sun., Dec. 1 at 9/8c on AMC. All will fight. Some will fall. Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 8, “Too Far Gone.”
1. Catch up on The Walking Dead Season 4 with an all-day marathon starting Sun., Dec. 1 at 2PM/1c leading up to the Mid-Season Finale at 9/8c.
2. Watch full recent episodes of The Walking Dead Season 4 on www.amc.com by using your cable provider log-in.
4. Check out two sneak peek photos from Episode 8.
5. Watch the three-part webisode series, The Walking Dead – The Oath, directed by Greg Nicotero.
6. Bookmark the new and improved The Walking Dead Story Sync, a two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser. (Sign on for the Mid-Season Finale this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT.)
7. Play the The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games to test your devotion to the series.
8. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App, or transform your friends into the undead with Dead Yourself’s new Bite Me feature.
9. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between seasons (and to possibly win swag).
10. Go to TalkingDead.com and submit questions for host Chris Hardwick and guests Robert Kirkman and Lauren Cohan plus another surprise cast member from The Walking Dead.
The Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale airs this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC.Read More