The Walking Dead‘s Midseason Finale airs this Sun., Nov. 27 at 9/8c Looking for ways to catch up, or perhaps to simply distract yourself until the hour arrives? Here are ten things you can do to get ready for Episode 7, “Pretty Much Dead Already.”
1. Catch up with Season 2 with an all-day The Walking Dead marathon on Sun., Nov. 27 starting at 2:30/1:30c. Short on time? Check out video recaps of each episode this season.
3. Check out two sneak peek photos from the Midseason Finale.
4. Check out The Walking Dead webisodes detailing the back story of Season 1’s Bicycle Girl.
5. Reminisce with photos of ten of Season 2’s most gruesome walkers.
6. Enter to win a stagger-on role as a zombie in Season 3 before the Bing Sweepstakes closes at 11:59ET | 10:59C on Sun., Nov. 27.
7. Play as Shane Walsh in the teaser for The Walking Dead: Dead Reckoning game.
9. Check out clips from Talking Dead, AMC’s live The Walking Dead After Show. (Don’t miss the new Talking Dead episode Sunday at Midnight/11c with its 15-minute bonus segment online.)
The Walking Dead‘s Midseason Finale, “Pretty Much Dead Already,” airs this Sun., Nov. 17 at 9/8c on AMC.Read More