This week both Complex magazine and Mania highlight The Walking Dead in their Fall TV previews, while MTV and others rejoice in the news that the Season 2 premiere will run 90 minutes.
• The Walking Dead is No. 2 on Complex magazine’s list of the 25 most anticipated Fall TV shows, which states it’s “unlike anything else on television, paying equal credence to intense character development and gory, hardcore horror imagery.”
• Mania‘s fall TV preview includes The Walking Dead: “Even if absolutely nothing else goes right this season, we still have The Walking Dead to look forward to.”
• MTV is excited over news that The Walking Dead‘s Season 2 premiere will be 90 minutes long, noting it’s “almost twice the zombie-killing action.” TV Overmind remarks about The Walking Dead‘s news, “Zombie aficionados will receive a little extra payoff after waiting sooooo long,” while TVLine points out there is “literally even more to look forward to when The Walking Dead returns.”
• New Zealand’s Stuff makes an “impassioned plea” for The Walking Dead Season 2 to air as soon as possible.
• Atlanta’s 11Alive TV station talks about all The Walking Dead filming that’s taking place locally and notes that Laurie Holden and Chandler Riggs will attend the annual Dragon*Con science fiction convention in Atlanta this weekend.
• Boomtron highlights The Walking Dead Season 2 teaser videos: “You know a show packs a punch when it can deliver suspense in less than 11 seconds.” TVsomniac says the teasers “are indeed short but nevertheless, they pump us up more with excitement!”Read More