Publications this week eagerly await The Walking Dead‘s appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, while Examiner.com and E! look forward to the Season 2 first-look, airing this Sunday during Breaking Bad‘s season premiere.
• LA Weekly declares that The Walking Dead Comic-Con panel “should be one of the buzzworthy events of the weekend.” Meanwhile, Zap2it reports The Walking Dead is “leading the pack as the most sought-after panel so far.”
• Robert Kirkman reminisces with The Hollywood Reporter about his past Comic-Con experiences and reveals what costume he’d wear if he decides to dress up.
• The news that AMC will air of a first-look video during Breaking Bad‘s season premiere prompts Examiner.com to say about The Walking Dead sneak, “While it’s certainly not going to be enough to satisfy many of the zombie fans out there, it will at least give us something to look at with varying degrees of awe.” E! Online calls the Breaking Bad premiere and The Walking Dead first look “a magnificent AMC present all wrapped up in one hour.”
• What Culture reviews The Walking Dead Season 1 calling it a “jaw-droppingly good” series.
• MTV and Rabid Doll read AMC’s interview with Gwyneth Horder-Payton, who directed the Season 2 premiere.
• Comicbook.com checks out The Walking Dead board game and recommends, “Have your friends over and let the undead fun commence!”Read More