This sweepstakes is no longer active.
“THE WALKING DEAD FAN PREMIERE” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry, are: (a) natural persons who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec), and (b) 13 years of age or older. If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of a parent or guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of AMC Network Entertainment, LLC, its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, Party of 2, LLC or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Official Rules") and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 AM New York City, New York , USA local time (EST Time) on August 5 , 2015, and ends at 3:00 AM EST Time on September 16, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). To enter, visit the AMC website www.amc.com/FanPremiereSweepstakes to complete and submit entry form. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including eligibility requirements.
During the Entry Period, this Sweepstakes will be conducted as 42 separate daily sweepstakes (individually, “Daily Sweepstakes”), one (1) each calendar day (each referred to as “Day” or “Daily Entry Period”). Each Daily Entry Period starts at 7:00 AM EST Time and ends at 3:00 AM EST Time the following Day. No entries are permitted between 3:01 AM EST Time and 6:59 AM EST Time each day during the Entry Period.
Limit one (1) entry per person for each Daily Sweepstakes, regardless of e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZE For each Daily Sweepstakes, there will be 650 winners and each winner will receive two tickets (for a total prize pool of 1,300 tickets per Day for each Day for the duration of the Sweepstakes) to the “The Walking Dead Fan Premiere” (each a “Ticket”) to be held at Madison Square Garden in New York, New York on October 9, 2015 (the “Event”).
Each winner will receive two Tickets – one for themselves and one for the winner’s guest (each a “Guest”).
CONTENT WARNING: AN EPISODE FROM AMC’S “THE WALKING DEAD” TV SHOW WILL BE BROADCAST AT THE EVENT. THIS SHOW IS RATED TV-MA. THE SHOW PORTRAYS ZOMBIES AND WILL CONTAIN VIOLENT AND BLOODY SCENCES THAT MAY NOT BE APPRORIATE FOR YOUNG TEENS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
Tickets are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Tickets are by invitation only and have no retail value. Sponsor is only responsible for delivering the Tickets to each winner. Winners and their Guests must arrange for their own travel and lodging for the Event.
4. DRAWING: The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Party of 2, LLC d/b/a Pop2Life, 7 West 18th Street, Sixth Floor, New York, New York 10011. Administrator will conduct a daily random drawing within 7 days after the close of each Daily Entry Period in order to select the potential Winners (10 winners for each Day) of each Daily Sweepstakes.
Entries are limited to one Entry per person per Day for each Daily Sweepstakes, regardless of whether a person has more than one email address. Entries will only be eligible for that Day’s Daily Sweepstakes and will not be carried over to the next Day’s Daily Sweepstakes. Entrants can only win one Daily Sweepstakes (for a total of two Tickets) and winners will be ineligible for all future Daily Sweepstakes.
The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decision is final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Within seven days after the close of each Daily Sweepstakes, the winners for that Daily Sweepstakes will be notified by phone or email. All winners and their Guests will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability, Non-Disclosure Agreement and Publicity Release (the “Required Forms”).
All winners and their Guests must delivered the properly signed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the “Form Submittal Deadline.” The “Form Submittal Deadline” means the seventh day after the date printed on notification to the winner (or the date printed on the notification to select an alternate Guest) but if the date printed on the notification to the winner (or the date printed on the notification to select an alternate Guest) is on or after September 7, 2015, then the “Form Submittal Deadline” means the third day after the date printed that notification.
If the winner fails to return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the applicable Form Submittal Deadline, the winner will forfeit their Tickets and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
Winners and Guests that submit the Required Forms before September 25, 2015, will receive their Tickets via email on or before September 25, 2015. For those Winners and Guests that submit the Required Forms on or after September, 25, 2015, will receive their Tickets via email within one business day after such submittal.
If any Guest fails to return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the applicable Form Submittal Deadline, that winner will have two additional opportunities to invite another Guest. Each successive invited Guest will have seven days after the winner is notified (three days if the notification is on or after September 7, 2015) to invite an alternate Guest and have that Guest return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor. If, after the third invited Guest fails to timely return the property executed Required Forms to Sponsor, that winner’s Guest Ticket will be forfeited.
If the winner is less than 18 years old at the time of the Event (a “Minor”), the winner’s Guest must be the winner’s parent or legal guardian and must accompany the winner at the Event. If the winner is 18 years or older at the time of the Event and the winner’s Guest is a Minor, the winner must be the parent or legal guardian of the Minor Guest or must have the written consent (using the consent form required by the Sponsor) to attend the Event from such Minor Guest’s parent or legal guardian.
Any Canadian resident who is a potential Winner will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise to be declared a Winner and be eligible to collect their prize.
If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning each Daily Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received for that Daily Sweepstakes. Other than the Tickets described above, there will be no other prizes awarded.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to refuse to award any Prize to any winner for any good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to conduct a publicity and background check of any and all records (including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports) of Winner, and, based on such results, may disqualify the Winner, at its sole discretion. Each Winner, agrees to authorize and cooperate with such publicity and background check.
7.GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. The Released Parties (as defined below) and judges are not responsible for and termination, cancelation or postponement of the Event for any reason or for any late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Administrator from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, Party of 2, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, directors, employees, contractors, officers, and agents (including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies) (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claim or cause of action (including, without limitation, personal injury or death), liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
8. CAUTION : ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
10. WINNER'S NAME : For a copy of the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by October 23, 2015 to: “The Walking Dead Fan Premiere” Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001 Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.amc.com/FanPremiereSweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR: AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY 10001 USA.