This week, TheWrap reports that Season 2 has a new title, while Deadline has casting news. Plus, Director Christopher Radcliff explains in Talkhouse why The Terror is the type of show we need. Read on for more:
• TheWrap reports that Season 2 will be titled The Terror: Infamy
• Deadline reports that Christopher Naoki Lee has been cast in a Season 2 recurring role, playing Ken Uehara, “an outspoken young Japanese-American man from San Francisco whose affluent family is imprisoned at the same internment camp as several of the other characters.”
• Director Christopher Radcliff explains in Talkhouse that The Terror “might actually be the perfect example of the type of show we need – now, and for the future.”
• Season 2 began production in Vancouver, Canada, last month, “so it’ll be a while before it returns,” IndieWire says.
• Ranking the best series on AMC, Paste calls The Terror — where “nearly every performance here is a standout” — a series “that rewards patience while remaining knuckle-whitening the whole way through.”
• According to Broadway World, The Terror has received a Golden Reel Award nomination from the Motion Picture Sound Editors Guild in the category of Broadcast Media: Short Form Effects / Foley.
Get updates on The Terror by signing up for the Insiders Club.Read More