This week, Entertainment Weekly debuts a trailer and images for The Terror, while Deadline reports the show will have a two-hour premiere. Plus, Syfy thinks The Terror is must-see TV. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports that The Terror will have a two-hour series premiere on Mar. 26.
• After watching the trailer, Syfy says “this eerie arctic odyssey appears to embark on a must-see excursion when it airs next year.”
• TVWise reports that The Terror will premiere in the U.K. on Apr. 24 at 9 p.m.
• Deadline reports that The Terror will be shown in 28 territories including Australia, Germany, Italy, India, and Japan, as part of a deal struck between AMC Studios and Amazon.
• Evening Telegraph interviews Gordon Morris, who says of The Terror, “I don’t want to give away what happens — AMC would kill me — but what they have done is added a supernatural element to being stuck in the ice.”
Be the first to see what mysteries are uncovered and get updates on The Terror by signing up for the Insiders Club.Read More