This week, Deadline reports on when The Little Drummer Girl will premiere, while Digital Spy checks out photos from the show. Plus, Deadline has Florence Pugh’s reaction to filming on the Acropolis. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports that The Little Drummer Girl, a six-part miniseries, will premiere in November.
• Digital Spy spotlights first-look photos featuring Florence Pugh and Alexander Skarsgård and quotes Director Park Chan-wook saying that Skarsgård’s “growing depth as a great character actor and his soaring energy will elevate The Little Drummer Girl to a high place.”
• Deadline has Florence Pugh’s reaction to shooting in Athens: “Are we really doing this on the Acropolis?! Alex[ander Skarsgård] and I just had a camera in our face reacting to being at the Acropolis at night. That was incredible.”
• Collider also checks out the photos, remarking that, given Park Chan-wook’s “involvement, it shouldn’t exactly surprise anyone that these shots are gorgeous.”
• Bleeding Cool reports that The Little Drummer Girl “weaves a suspenseful and explosive story of espionage and high-stakes international intrigue.”
For more on all the latest The Little Drummer Girl news, sign up for the Insiders Club.Read More