The Killing Story Sync provides fans with a closer look at the evidence and the characters while following along with the case during the premiere broadcast of each episode. Did you miss The Killing Story Sync for Season 3, Episode 3, or would you like to go back and take a closer look at some of the content? Here are highlights from the latest Sync:
• Crime scene photos from the pond where the 17 bodies were found
• Sarah Linden’s application for reinstatement to the Seattle Police Department, signed by Linden and James Skinner
• Video from Bullet’s smartphone: Sometime before Kallie disappeared, Kallie, Bullet and Lyric discuss finding a place to sleep.
• Five items from Trisha Ann Seward’s case file including a map of the crime scene for Seattle Police Forensics
• Photos of three victims who have been identified: Nicky Velasco, Ashley Kwon, and Sandra Helford
Visit TheKIllingStorySync.com this Sun., Jun. 16 at 9/8c and 9PT to experience The Killing Story Sync for Episode 4, “Head Shots.”Read More