The Killing‘s special two-hour premiere for Season 3 airs this Sun., Jun. 2 at 8/7c on AMC. Looking for ways to keep busy until then? Here are ten things you can do to get ready:
1. Watch an Inside The Killing video to see what lies ahead for Linden and Holder in Season 3.
2. Check out sneak peek photos of The Killing Season 3 premiere as well as cast portraits in the Season 3 Studio Photo Gallery.
3. Bookmark The Killing Story Sync, then log in Sunday night for a two-screen experience of the premiere broadcast that lets you get a closer look at evidence, test your detective powers and follow along with the case.
4. Read an interview with Executive Producer Veena Sud who discusses the gripping, new storyline and America’s ongoing fascination with serial killers.
5. Update your PC or Mac with The Killing Season 3 desktop wallpapers then refresh your Facebook Timeline cover image, too.
6. Watch the Sarah Linden character profile video, featuring insights from actress Mireille Enos.
8. Sign up for The Killing Crime Sheet, a weekly newsletter to keep up-to-speed on the series.
9. Like The Killing on Facebook.
10. Follow The Killing on Twitter.
Don’t miss The Killing Season 3 premiere on Sun., Jun. 2 at 8/7c on AMC.Read More