The Killing‘s special two-hour premiere for Season 2 airs this Sunday at 8/7c on AMC. Looking for ways to keep yourself occupied until then? Here are ten things you can do to get ready:
2. Find out what Season 2 of The Killing has in store via behind-the-scenes video interviews with the cast and Executive Producer Veena Sud.
4. Check out four sneak peek photos of The Killing Season 2 premiere.
5. Explore Rosie Larsen’s virtual interactive bedroom to learn more about her and see if you can uncover clues as to why someone wanted her dead.
6. Test your memory with The Killing Season 1 episode trivia games.
7. Take a personality quiz and find out how you’d be cast in The Killing in just seven questions.
8. Decorate your PC or Mac with The Killing Season 2 desktop wallpapers. You can also update your Facebook Timeline cover image.
9. Sign up for The Killing Crime Sheet, a weekly newsletter that keeps you up-to-speed on the series.Read More